My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ride in a time machine

On my last trip to Wichita I brought home two boxes of photographs and negative. Two of about 25 in my parents basement. I have very good intentions of scanning all of the negative.... however these are the only two that I have been able to edit. 


This is me and my brother and sister on Christmas.


I must be about 7, my brother 2 and my sister 13. Look at the TV that my sister received! I am not sure, but that may be an Atari as well....

You can't tell, but all three of us have very different hair color. My sister has naturally jet black hair, I have natural red hair, and my brother (when he was young) had bleach blond hair.

My intention is to post more of these here as I get them scanned and edited--

So fun to look back at these lost images!

4 comments:

Marla said...

Pictures are oh so very priceless. I'm so glad that you have these.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

texwisgirl said...

just too cute. you must have been the envy of the neighborhood with a tv and atari game!

Danelle said...

It's going to be so fun to go through these photos! And an Atari? Sweet!

Greg Koss said...

Actually it was a computer from Radioshack...