My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project 365: Day 93 Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Bedroom
This is very uninspiring...but I took photos earlier to show off my new furniture :) 



High Key/Tiny
I admit, I was stumped on this one... I had no clue what that meant. However I stumbled on Simplicity's tutorial and realized that I had been doing these shot quite a bit for my project 365 already. This morning I combined Tiny with High key. 


In the Distance
I found this pair on one of my morning walks this week. 
I had my iPod on, but their honking got my attention anyway! 


Stripes
errr....stripe, rather.

24 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I love the reflection in your Distance shot and you got such lovely bokeh in the Stripes one. =) Wonderful photos!

misc.alaina said...

Great shots! Loving the stripe and distance shots!!

texwisgirl said...

love the geese!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - I love something tiny...so colorful!

Carla Hutchins said...

As always, I love your shots! The tiny high key and 'stripe' are my faves!!

Danelle said...

I love tiny! And I'm still cracking up about the shorts in your previous post. My theory is that whoever is buying those has a mullet. ;)

Tinuhe said...

Tiny/High key shot is soooo nice!

Sarah Halstead said...

I love your tiny shot and your stripe photo.

Kimberly said...

Love the new furniture! And your high key/tiny and stripes shots are great!

Pieni Lintu said...

Cute fresh stripe! :)

Amanda Bennett said...

Love your "tiny" photo!!

Melissa said...

Fun shots and I really like your new bedroom furniture, I love the lines it has.

Jessaca said...

Great set of shots!!! Love all the bright colors for High Key/ Tiny.
Have a good one!!!

Tara said...

Love your high key and off in the distance captures!!

Mommy R. said...

beautiful pictures! :)

tanya w said...

love the in the distance shot and the tiny and high key one, mine was so far off but oh well never mind lol

Stefanie Brown said...

Your stripped shot is a pleasing site. Golf was our family sport and I played in high school. Your distance shot is amazing! Nicely done.

Photogal said...

Cute high key/tiny photo!

kewkew said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your shots. The tiny shot is so bright and colorful. I love the geese
Blessings

Anne U said...

Great high key shot.

Jackie said...

Great job!

Cedar said...

Very nice! I love your tiny/high key! So bright and upbeat!

Simone said...

Your off in the distance shot is so beautiful and I think you did a great job of High Key also love the originality of stripes!

Marla said...

I love your off in the distance shot. Love that vintage look. Good job. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com