My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 118 Expecting...







...I guess grilling is out of the question for a while...

19 comments:

Anne U said...

Wow, these shots are great! Love the details and close-up on the blue egg.

Danelle said...

Oh, I love these. But I am chuckling at the location of the nest. :)

texwisgirl said...

what a beautiful egg! i wonder what kind of bird?!

Kimberly said...

Aawww! Is that a Robin's egg? What a neat, yet inconvenient place to build a nest. :)

Great shots!

Brandi said...

oh jeeze! I love those pictures, but feel bad for you that you can't grill! :)

Misty said...

Love the title. Beautiful color.

Katherine said...

Stunning. I marvel at how you make a nest on a propane tank look georgous!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh my goodness- that is SO exciting! Great capture!

alicia said...

Love these shots. We have a bird's nest outside, but I can't get to it to photograph it.

kaye said...

simply gorgeous! I love it. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Ray said...

Beautiful shots!

Carrie said...

How fantastic! I was wondering where that nest was and how you were able to get such great pictures. Haha!

Missouri's Lilac said...

how wonderful. Such a GREAT shot!!!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

oh how beautiful! Who cares about grilling anyway!? ;)

Ashley Jean said...

oh my goodness. I love them. I can't believe you were brave enough to get that close to them. I would have been terrified of the momma.

Marla said...

I love that third image. That egg is beautiful. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Tara said...

Wow!! Such a neat capture and how cool they are nesting right there!

Ellis Lynch Photography said...

These are gorgeous photographs! I love the color of the eggs! These are great!

-Jack Ellis
http://justmejack.blogspot.com

frecklesandfences said...

HOW COOL! I need to start looking below eye level for nests. I love these pictures. Hopefully everyone will have left the next before summertime (aka grilling-time).