My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 100 Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Waiting to click
Henry learned how to ride his bike this day and you can be sure I was waiting to click!


Motion


Many
Now that the warm weather has finally come, I am sure MANY a night will be spent blowing MANY bubbles. 


Animals Perspective


Fashion
Since the arrival of children, I have long since stopped spending lots of money on fashion. That, coupled with the fact that I have always been able to wear Jeans to work. This is one of my favorite necklaces that my husband gave me a couple years ago for Christmas.

26 comments:

helena said...

love how you frame your photos. the dog is adorable and I laughed at the hooves in motion

Buckeroomama said...

I LOVE your Motion... love the light. Beautiful capture! =)

Tara said...

I love these, I really really love motion! That is awesome!

Sarah said...

Love your motion shot. Great photos.

Danelle said...

Love your motion shot, and of course, the bike riding!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful photos all! I especially like motion, waiting to click and fashion. I find jewelery a bit difficult to capture. Also, I have a son named Henry, too.
Rinda

Kimberly said...

Great photos! Motion is my favorite! Love the perspective!

Cedar said...

These are really beautiful photos! I love the motion one! Truly unique.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so great - those first three especially got me. Love it.

Linda R. said...

I just love all your shots. All of them..

Jessaca said...

Wow great set of photos. Love the motion.
Have a good one!!!

Abi said...

Each and every one of these are beautiful!
"Waiting to click" made me smile because you captured a very special moment in time.
"Motion" is a work of art!

Joanne said...

These are all great! I really liked the bubbles.

Ray said...

Love your motion and many shots!

Sara said...

Your motion picture is especially beautiful. I love it.

Carla Hutchins said...

That motion shot is absolutely beautiful. You caught me, I'm drooling. ;)

Marla said...

Great shots. Your motion one is my favorite. So cool.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Laurie said...

Those are some awesome pictures! You are a great photographer...keep up the good work! I liked the motion picture, with the sun outlining the dog's legs. Good idea and very creative!

Anne U said...

I love all these shots, beautiful.

Ms. Pony said...

Love love love the motion image! Wonderful interpretation and gorgeous shot!

Carletta said...

Wonderful motion shot!
Waiting to click is a recording of what will be a precious memory in the years to come.

Katherine said...

Loving the motion shot also!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

love the dog shot!

Misty said...

I have a necklace similar to that. So special to me. Love everyone's perspectives on the Scavenger Hunts.

Ashley said...

Wonderful shots, the motion is my favorite!

Skeller said...

wow - LOVE the shot thru the moving doggie's backlit, glow-y legs!!