My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Project 365: Day 90 Golf



















Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

20 comments:

Kala said...

Love the composition, colors and shallow DoF in the first image.

texwisgirl said...

I like the last 2. :)

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

These should be blown and put in our office! :) We LOVE golf.

Meg said...

Ooooh good, glad to see my kids aren't the only ones with clubs. :)

Brandi said...

Have fun playing outside! :) Love the shots!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

These are great! Love the DOF!

Tara said...

These are great! I love them..they would look great in my husbands office!

No button..no entry though!

Just kidding!! :)

Nicolasa said...

These are all great! I can't decided which one I love more! My husband can't wait to get out and play golf. Too bad we just got 6 inches of snow. BLAH!

Pieni Lintu said...

Lovely colors!!!

Cecily R said...

Fantastic pictures...all that yummy bokeh makes my photography heart hum a little bit. :)

Nicole said...

Good job on the stacking! I love the punch of color! My husband is a golfer and my kids will sure follow.

Jessaca said...

Love the 4th photo. Great set of photos.
Have a good one!!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Excellent! Love those!

Kimberly said...

Fun stuff! Great photos!

Danelle said...

Love it! But how did you get those 2 golf balls to balance like that?

Natalie said...

So pretty much all these are awesome. I agree with Dina in saying that they look like they would be hung in an avid golfer's home or office!

frecklesandfences said...

Love these golf pictures. How in the world did you get those balls to stay put when stacked? Awesome!

Janet said...

Such fun shots.

Chris said...

You composition and creativity is terrific!

How are you enjoying the 365 project?

Ray said...

Cool shots! Love the first one!