My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project 365: Day 83 On my walk





The Daily Wyatt






16 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Gorgeous images. The robin on the post is so beautiful. But the bend in the fence on the first photo is just so intriguing to the eye...

Teagan said...

I love the shot with the path & the blue sky - all of these have such a rich feel to them. Beautiful!

Tara said...

I just love these, and your birdie shot is amazing!!!

creatingme said...

Love the bench shot! They are all really lovely.

Janet said...

Love these, esp. the bench/chairs shot.

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

oh these are wonderful... I just took pictures of barbwire too! (havnt uploaded them yet.)

Kristy said...

Look at all that country texture!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Great texture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it-

Kimberly said...

Love your photos! Every single one!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

These are all really great! You have such a great eye!

Skeller said...

so very much beauty to be found on your walk ...

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love that first one and the one of the barbed wire. Very, very pretty. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Tanyia said...

just WOW, I love your images! Fantastic.

http://mamasgonnashoot.blogspot.com/2011/03/texture-thursday.html

Alie said...

These are SO lovely! I can almost smell spring in them. Thanks for all your comments on my blog, too! You're so encouraging, all the time!

Magnolia_Mom said...

These are awesome! Couldn't pic a fav if I tried. =)

Greg Koss said...

The benches shot has a real lonley thoughful feeling to it. Early spring takes a careful ey to capture the feeling. You have it.