My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 84 a begining





Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli









18 comments:

lisahudson said...

Gorgeous! Welcome spring.

Lisa

Kimberly said...

Beautiful! That's about all we have here so far also. Can't wait to see some blossoms! :)

Janet said...

Love the shots! Hello, spring!

texwisgirl said...

Pretty and simple. Lovely!

Raymonde said...

Dropping over from Fabulous Friday. Love the early signs of spring. xxx

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

very begining ~ can't wait for all the bloomin' things

Ashley Sisk said...

love the depth of field in the first shot.

January said...

awesome photos!

My Macro Friday

Courtney said...

Beautiful spring shots! How exciting that spring has finally sprung!

Anne U said...

That's what it looks like around here too, beautiful captures as always.

Tiffany said...

Great shots! Your tree looks like mine. I would be hopeful for Spring if it had not snowed off and on all day. Have a great weekend. Thanks for the visit.

Tiffany

julie said...

Beautiful captures...love the dof & soft colors :)

Samson said...

beautiful photos, last one is my favorite

Kristy said...

Great spring macro!

Danelle said...

That's about the extent of Spring we have here too. You made it look good though.

Meg said...

Awesome! Love the perspectives. :)

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! Thank you for participating in Fabulous Friday!

Ray said...

Cool shots! Love the second one!