My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project 365: Day 67 Bald Eagle








This was one of about a dozen or more eagles that have set up camp in a field south of town. Of course, as soon as I drove up they flew up over the hill beyond site. I did manage to get these few shots of them last night. I think that I will try again today!

Sweet Shot Day

16 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's so cool - how on earth did you capture a bald eagle!

Teagan said...

That last shot is stunning!!

texwisgirl said...

Oh neat!!! :)

Sarah B said...

Awesome, they are such majestic creatures!

love and life ♥ said...

WOW!!! How did you manage to see one?? These are incredible shots, love love love the last shot! xo

Danelle said...

Awesome! I would totally be stalking that eagle with my camera! Ha-ha!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I LOVE the last shot! I have never seen an eagle besides at the zoo. I hear there are some about an hour away and I have been thinking about going up to see if I can find them. I am going to have to show these to my husband. He loves eagles.

Janet said...

Amazing shots!

Anita Johnson said...

Wonderful! I drove with a friend last year to see the eagles on the wisconsin River...what a sight. Scrolled through your blog...you have a wonderful eye for composition.

Kristy said...

Amazing Eagle!

Stefanie Brown said...

What a fabulous shot! It's beautiful!

http://tinyurl.com/4t3ohlz

julie said...

STUNNING captures!! We have lots of eagles close to where I live, but they are usually high up, not normally on the ground...only in the middle of a farm field would they be on the ground, which is way too far away for my camera to capture!

Shannon said...

Oh, wow! Where were you? The last one is my favorite. Gorgeous!

Marla said...

How awesome. I love it. :)

Petra said...

You are so lucky! Those birds are amazing, and we don't see many around here. Really nice shots!

Kimberly said...

Very cool!