My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 65 Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Diptych



2. Book
Henry is learning to read, and right now Dr. Seuss is heard around this house all the time :)

3. When I think about how much fun is in the near future, I just have to wish for spring even harder


4. Taste of Italy


5. Reminders
I bought these felt letters for Christmas as a Reminder activity for the boys.




32 comments:

Mad Mind said...

I love your diptych. It is just awesome!

deb duty said...

I love all of these! I can't pick a favorite. Love the perspective on the pasta. Great shot of a dr. seuss book. (we had the same subject but totally different looks) And the lonely swing shot is just beautiful. And love the light on the puffy letters! Great job!

must love... said...

Great photos! I love the different angle you took them at!

Ms. Pony said...

I love the colors and subject in your book shot- Dr. Suess is still one of my favorites!

Nukke said...

Beautiful photos all !!!! I love your diptych, reminders and that text about waiting for spring and lonely swing !!!

Brooke said...

WOW - that diptych is amazing - such sweet moments captured. Lovin your Dr. Seuss book shot too :D

Pieni Lintu said...

I love your spagethi photo and diptych!!!

Nicolasa said...

Gorgeous! All of your photos are awesome. I can't decide which is my favorite... maybe the spring one?! :-)

Melissa said...

These are great but I really love the diptych and the book the most. The perspective of italy is also really neat.

misc.alaina said...

Love the lighting in all of your photos! Really great shots!!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I love all of these also. It IS hard to pick a fave. I think I will go with the diptych.

Tara said...

I love them all! You did awesome, I really love your Italy and Diptych!

fiddlehead said...

What a beautiful set of shots....love them all.

Stefanie Brown said...

Amazing shots! Wow! Enjoyed each one of them.

Photogal said...

You photos are a weekly treat for me. I adore your style.

Gretchen said...

These are all wonderful shots... not sure I can pick a favorite! The diptych is super sweet, the Dr. Suess is bright and fun... all great!

Carla Hutchins said...

I love all of these! So hard to pick a favorite! I especially love the first 3. Great job on interpretations this week.

Kathleen said...

Love your fill-in-the-blank shot, and your pasta is so much fun!

Teagan said...

oooh - I'm a huge fan of that diptych. The apart-ness of the first one and then the closeness of the second; very expressive.

Ashley Sisk said...

I thought I could pick out a favorite, but I seriously love every single one of them. You nailed it!

Seizing My Day said...

Love your pasta shot!! And Dr. Seuss... and the letters are so cool!! ;) Fun week!!

Anne U said...

Love book, and I took a pic of uncooked noodles too, yours looks better.

Kimberly said...

Wonderful shots this week! We also love Dr. Seuss! And we also can't wait for spring! :)

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. Your diptych one has so much emotion. It's beautiful. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh how I love that first shot- came out great

Tiffany said...

So many great shots, the pasta, pins, swing, the book(very creative)...Hope you had a good weekend.

Tiffany

Danelle said...

I love, love, love the diptych!!!

Henrietta said...

So creative and beautiful, I specially loved the diptych.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great photos. I love the swing shot. It makes me long for spring even more.

julie said...

ALL fantastic shots!! Really love your diptych...what wonderful memories!

Jenn said...

I really like your fill in the blank and taste of Italy! Great job!

Carla S said...

You are always very inspiring!