My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 14, 2011

I heart Faces, Sun flare



I don't think that it is a secret that sun flares are some of my favorite things to shoot. I cannot wait until we get more sun around here and my flares no longer involve the snow!

18 comments:

Jana said...

this is a fabulous picture! nice capture!

Beckey said...

I love how sun flare look also! Great Pic!

texwisgirl said...

What a neat shot!

Anne U said...

Absolutely beautiful.

rebeccajophotography said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Siany said...

omg this is breath taking!

Misty Exnicios said...

Beautiful emotion...and great flare!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shot - love that!

Jessica Curtis Photography said...

what a precious photo!

Tara said...

Beautiful, what a great capture!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Shot!!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the sun flare!! Gorgeous shot!

alyssa10 said...

very sweet!

LuLu said...

I love sun flares! What a pretty picture!

A Candid Life

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

So, so sweet!

Erin Nicole said...

Oh so sweet!!

Sarah King said...

Beautiful!!!

Sherry said...

I love this!!