My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Warmth



Shadow


Bright White


Strength
(This may be a stretch on the meaning of the word, but I think it works.)



Repetitive
(I had to pull this on out of the archives from a week back)

22 comments:

deb duty said...

Enjoyed your photos! The shot of the thorns is my favorite. It definitely works!

The Frat Pack + Me said...

Wow...you made thorns even look beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

I agree - those thorns are awesome. Love them all.

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

These are all gorgeous! LOVE your take on "strong".

love and life ♥ said...

Absolutely stunning! Love your Strength shot, so amazing!

Coffee Queen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your photos. You captured warmth very well considering how cold outside some of the others look!

Michelle said...

I enjoyed your photos. Warmth and strength were my favorites. Great job with the thorns!

Jenn said...

Great job! I really like strong. What a great interpretation of that prompt.

Nicolasa said...

I love your first shot! Great photos!

Marla said...

I love that warmth picture. It's beautiful... so great. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Sarah Halstead said...

They are all great, I really love your strong shot. Wonderful job!

Anne U said...

That strength shot really stands out to me, so cool. And I like the warmth shot too, tree really adds something.

Carletta said...

It seems we are all on the same page with the favorite being the thorns. :)
Terrific shot!

julie said...

ALL great shots...I LOVE your interpretation of strong!! So creative :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great thorns

Kim, USA said...

Your photos are beautiful!!
Macro Monday

Kathleen said...

Lovely snow shots, and I really like those thorns!

Kala said...

They're all great shots. I absolutely love the strength photo!

Ray said...

Wow. Great shots! I love the strength one!

Barbara said...

Lovely shot of those thorns - wonderful work.

Seizing My Day said...

I love the candy shot!! ;) So beautiful and colorful!!

Skeller said...

the sparkle on the snow just grabs me with its beauty!