My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 28, 2011

Project 365:Day 59 Mommy's little super heros

Sweet Shot Day






21 comments:

Uyen said...

Wow! These pictures belong in a magazine! Absolutely beautiful!

texwisgirl said...

Sweet.

Ashley Sisk said...

LOL awesome!

Lizzi said...

This is the sweetest post! Love your editing.

elizabeth said...

love these pics
they made me smile -
yes i love the editing too

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Thank you for the smile today. Love your photos!!!

Maddy said...

I saw another superhere cape in my blog travels today! I think all signs are pointing that I must get one for my nephews :)

Tara said...

LOVE these! I have a huge smile on my face right now. LOL, so cute!

Danelle said...

This is awesome! :)

Mrs. H said...

SO sweet! Just learning now what it means to have a boy around the house... I expect to see this in a few years, lol.

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love them. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Kristy said...

LOL, love your processing!

Stephani said...

I love this! You really captured the speed and fun of the play! Thanks for visiting today!

Courtney said...

LOVE IT! HAHA!

Tiffany said...

So much fun...I love how "fast" they look. Thanks for the smile:)

Ocean Soul said...

Great captures!

Nicole said...

Precious!

julie said...

How awesome!! So creative :)

Teachinfourth said...

I just randomly clicked on a few links from the linky from Life with Kaishon...I'm glad I clicked on yours. I absolutely love these shots! They remind me of a story, but I won't link here.

They are awesome.

Faith said...

Aww how sweet :) Thanks so much for linking up!

Faith said...

Aww how sweet :) Thanks so much for linking up!