My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, February 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 56 Blue



Well, the challenge is Blue, and this is more in the blue family.... but I think it works!


Dan gave me a miniature rose plant for our first valentines together. It is the one and only plant that I can seem to keep alive. This last valentines was our 9th year celebrating together!  


This morning I made my trek outside for some pictures and this was the only one I could get was any good before I high tailed it back inside. The wind chill this morning is negative, again. 

Happy Friday Everyone!

10 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Brrr! Stay warm!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love that first shot-

Sending some warmth your way :)

deb duty said...

The flower photo is so lovely. The green background is stunning. Sorry you're still having such cold weather. Surely it'll be over soon!!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. That second one is so pretty.

It's cold here too. Two days ago we hit 75 degrees and now I can't stand to go out. Stinks.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Misty said...

Just found you through another blogger and thought I would check out your blog. I like that leaf picture. Pretty creative. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

Kala said...

I love the way you've processed the center image of the rose.

Kathleen said...

What gorgeous photos! Especially love the leaf in the snow!

Mira said...

I like the last photo the best! thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
Mira

Tiffany said...

Great shots....you must have a green thumb to keep that rose going for nine years, sweet:) I am hoping to brave the elements this weekend and venture out of my kitchen to take pictures. Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Kristy said...

Love your fall leaf in the snow! Stay warm girl!