My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 48 Morning Fog

Photobucket

'Warmth' to me, is 45 degrees, fog and melting snow! 
I took a drive this morning to explore the fog.







Head over to my other blog to see more! 

10 comments:

Anne U said...

Great shots, looks like you had fun!

Tara said...

Gorgeous, I adore fog shots...I really love the first and second captures!!!

Sarah Halstead said...

Gorgeous photos. I love the second one. Great job!

Stacia said...

Wow! I want to be in that first shot. It looks so peaceful!

Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead said...

Fantastic shots! Love the trees and the bridge!! Love the coloring on your edits too.

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Love the second shot of the trees & fog. Oh how I miss both of them- not a whole lot of either here & they make the most gorgeous photos. Great job!

Emmy said...

These shots are amazing! Love the post editing, so perfect.

Janet said...

Fantastic shots!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love shooting in the fog. Your pictures of the foggy morning are absolutely and positively beautiful!

Michelle said...

Fantastic! The first one is my favorite...love it.

I like the quote, too. I'll have to remember that...grow wings on the way down. :)