My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project 365: Day 33 After a blizzard






I am posting this one for the Live Every moment 'Tree' Challenge:












20 comments:

Anne U said...

These photos are absolutely amazing!

Liz said...

so beautiful

Marla said...

I love that first shot. It's absolutely beautiful.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Katherine said...

Your pictures always inspire me. I'm always a little bit (a lot) in awe. Beautiful shots :)

Erin said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! I've enjoyed my visit to your blog...it is lovely! :)

Janet said...

These are just stunning!

Elena said...

Oh wow! The snow looks like glitter! So pretty!

Tracy said...

The sun behind the tree is stunning!

Kathleen said...

Your shots are just gorgeous, and I love the perspective!

Katie said...

I love these...just like I love all your snow shots!!

Nicole said...

I absolutely love the perspective! Beautiful!

deb duty said...

Oh these are fabulous! I love the light and the perspective and the scenery is just gorgeous.

Dharma Shots said...

great photos and love the glittering on the snow fields. thanks for sharing.

Tara said...

Gorgeous, you are so talented! I love the glisten of the snow..perfect.

julie said...

Love every single one...just gorgeous perspective!!!

Nicolasa said...

Wow! These are stunning! I LOVE the one you entered for LEM photo challenge!

Danelle said...

I really, really love these! And seriously, do you just lie down in the snow to get those angles?

forgetmenot said...

Lovely shots---all of them. Nice job!!!!

Robin said...

These all are so gorgeous!! Love them all!

Vrinda said...

what a capture! amazing snaps...truly deserving winner.

Vrinda