My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 28, 2011

I heart faces, Anything but a face

I have not participated in this photo challenge in so long! However when I saw what the challenge was this week (anything BUT a face) I thought of this photo. 

I came across this one while digging trough old digital files from 2008. Three year later I cannot believe I did not have this gem edited! 

While posting this, the subject (my son Sam) walked up to the computer and said, 'Mom! That is me. I am MAD!' 

This one year old body language cracks me up! 






Go see the rest of the wonderful NON- faces this week!

15 comments:

Erica said...

Amazing pic! Gotta love 1 yr olds! My son just turned and they are so sweet!

Leslie said...

This is sooo cute!! It looks like he is saying . . .yo yo, what's up? Cute picture!

texwisgirl said...

Cute! :)

Sabrina said...

I've seen that body language around my house...TOO CUTE!

Brianne Colling said...

So cute! Love it :D

Smileyisles said...

love the 'tude

Saritney Photography said...

haha!! That's just too adorable!! Love it!! Very nice capture!

Brittany Meng said...

Attitude. Great picture. I really like the composition.

Brandi said...

That is too cute, and too funny! :)

EmilyM said...

Great capture! My 3 year old son does the same thing when he is mad. So cute!

deb duty said...

Love that body language! This is so cute!

Keri said...

I miss those toddler years!
Cute shot!

Amarie said...

Too funny and too CUTE! Thanks for visiting!

Leilani said...

Love kids! So cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Laura Metzger said...

I love that your son recognized himself and his body language! Cute.