My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 25 Felt letters

The Trendy Treehouse




Photobucket


17 comments:

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

First, I really love the letters!

Second, all of the captures are great!

AJ said...

Love the letters and the processing of your photos!

Erika B said...

Cool letters! Truly beautiful processing!

Erika B

Kristy said...

These are great! Did you make them?

Janet said...

So cute! Love these shots.

Danelle said...

These are really great(the letters and the photos). I know you made the pictures, but did you make the letters too?

Puna said...

Beautiful craft!

Deb said...

Fun photos!

Brandi said...

How cool! Where did you get them? I was going to ask you if you made them, and then thought "Well, duh, I know you better than that." :)

Actuary Mom said...

Beautiful photos!

misc.alaina said...

wonderful photos and edits!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Those are so much fun!

Uyen said...

absolutely beautiful! love your perspective on it!

Tara said...

I love these!! Love the colors and the whimsy!

Photogal said...

Fun, fun fun! I want some felt letters!

Tiaras said...

love those - did you make??

Jennifer said...

This is great! Beautifully done. I love them all.