My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: Day 21 Five pennies

Household6Diva FotoFriday


I had so much fun with yesterdays photos I decided to try it again with pennies this time!






and then, she {snapped}







36 comments:

Pieni Lintu said...

Nice!!! :)

collyn23 said...

how creative what a great shot

Michelle said...

Very nice!

Deb said...

I'm so impressed that you can create such fun and interesting photos with such ordinary subjects. Great job with all the coins!

Reilly said...

these are such great pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

I still love it!

Scott and Alie said...

Exquisite. I like seeing the textures and light.

Brandi said...

How did you do that???

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

YAY- So glad you did more of these- they are so cool to look at.

love and life ♥ said...

So creative & beautiful! xx

kaye said...

amazing :) Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Liz said...

these are awesome.how did you get them to stay up? great idea.

Katie said...

Not only have you made an ordinary item look artistic and beautiful, but you must have some seriously steady hands to get them all lined up like that!!! Very impressive! :)

withoutadornment said...

Great photos! I'm really impressed that you managed to get them all to stand up so perfectly like that. I think I would be able to put one up and then knock it over when I tried the second one. :P

Tracy said...

Wow, here I talk about how hard it is to be creative at home and you find magic in pennies!! Love all the different looks!

Nicolasa said...

Very neat set up!

Abi said...

Great idea, great execution!

Susan said...

What fun! Nicely done.

Anne U said...

I like all of them, very creative.

Simone said...

How wonderfully creative of you. Each and every one of them makes a great photo.

Gretchen said...

How fun! Love them all!

Greg Koss said...

I always thought you were creative with your allowance...

Ray said...

Awesome!

Melissa said...

Oh how fun and I love the pennies with the "coppery" looking background. Thanks for the inspiration.

Janet said...

Really love these.

Katherine said...

Great shots! Well done :)
K xx

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Cool shots. Love the perspective of them. You did a wonderful job.

L. said...

These are awesome! Now I want to try!

Courtney from The Story of Us said...

Cool shots!!

Kristy said...

so cool!

Karin van D. said...

Those are some great shots! Isn't it fun how such simple, mundane things can spark ones creativity?

Rosie said...

What a great idea and what great shots - gorgeous!

rachel said...

very cool shots! you definitely found beauty in the ordinary!

julie said...

STUNNING & creative...you never think of nickels up on their sides like that! LOVE it :)

Ms. Pony said...

I love the idea for your image! Looks awesome!

Danni Meyers said...

that is really cool. good job!