My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 20 four nickles

Photobucket
'Circles'




25 comments:

Kayla Sue said...

Oh, wow!! These are incredible! Great shots!

Carrie said...

Very, VERY cool shots!

Kathleen said...

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with...your wicked photography skills or the fact that you got those nickels to stand up and pose for you!

Shannon said...

Awesome! Never would have thought something so simple could look so nice!

Ashley Sisk said...

i seriously love every single one of these. I'm not commenting on very you capture today because I'm trying to keep track of the shoot and edit challenge but I am seriously impressed.

Jen said...

shtos! I amazed that you got them all to stay standing up!

tara said...

stunning! the light and the composition of these are fantastic. well done!

Janet said...

Very cool shots!

Renee said...

love these, bird! for the pics, and what they represent :)

Leigh said...

Very cool! I may steal that idea and give it a try myself! :)

Deb said...

Who knew nickels could be so photogenic! These are great shots and very creative.

Eppyville said...

Great shots!

Tara said...

These are awesome...so good!!!

Danelle said...

I don't know how you got those coins to stand up all perfect like that, but I love it!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Those came out great. When I first saw that we had the challenge of circles- I started a list of things I knew I wanted to shoot & coins was actually on my list. Unfortunately I never got around to doing it- but I know they would have been abysmal compared to these gorgeous ones you have here.

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Very cool! And I agree--I, too, am amazed you got the nickels to stand up so perfectly!

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. You made those nickels look so good : )

Beth said...

Beautiful! Simple & beautiful!

Jennifer said...

This is awesome and an excellent entry for the challenge! Great shots!

Sarah Halstead said...

Cool photos.

Jenn said...

Great shots, very creative!

Greg Koss said...

You know how we love nickles!! Great shots!

Brandi said...

That is super cool!

Olivia said...

Great images! Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend!

countryfriedmama said...

Beautiful photos. How on earth did you do that?