My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 2, 2011

1 & 2 / 365

I just decided today to start on project 365. Even though I take a lot of photos during each week, I do sometimes forget to use it on a day to day basis and thus missing (if you can believe it) a lot of photos.

Here is 1/365: Sam playing with his Buzz Lightyear.... a toy that he has had for a very long time. thus ignoring all of the other Christmas presents that we gave him this year. I could have saved myself a lot of trouble and wrapped his current toys!

2/365: Today Henry walked into my room and I could hardly believe my eyes. Almost 6 years old, and into the second semester of his Kindergarten year. 



Here is to documenting the new year day by day! 

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I may start this project with you...could be interesting!

Marla said...

I started a 365 back in June one day because I wanted to improve myself. It was random, but it has totally opened up my photography world. I feel like I have improved so much since then.

Good luck. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Janet said...

I resurrected my Life In Focus blog for a 365 project this year. I've attempted this every year since 2007 but never got all 365 days. I have albums in my smugmug acct. for these and I love looking back through them. There are some duds but there are also many I love to see over and over and would have never taken if it weren't for a project like this. I look forward to following along on your Project 365.