My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 7, 2010

i heart faces week 23: Play

Can't you here the motor? :)


It has been a long time since I have submitted a photo for iheartfaces, but I always love playing along! This weeks theme was pretty hard because I have all sorts of photos to choose from with two boys running around!

To play along or view more 'Play' photos, visit iheartfaces!

9 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

this is so so so cute

Jo said...

How cute! Great photo!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

adorable! great choice!!

Lauren said...

How sweet. This age will be so much fun...our baby is 10 months old right now. It won't be long and he'll be listening for the motor too!

Sarah Halstead said...

I love this photo! My little guy loves to play with trucks too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Truly Blessed said...

Great perspective, good for you for getting down so low to capture his expression (you can almost hear the vroooooooooooom!

Anita Johnson said...

I love this photo. Being a mom of (grown) boys, I can just hear the noises that go with this all boy pose. It brings back sweet memories...I love it!

Mrs Soup said...

I can almost hear the noise!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I haven't submitted in awhile either - something about "play" spoke to us!