My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 20, 2009

iheartfaces week 28: Feet week

Look what I found mom!

Anyone that knows my photography knows that I LOVE feet. There were a million pictures for me to choose from. However in order to save myself some time I chose one that I took on Friday.

I just loved this capture. Just by the photo I can tell what he is thinking... Can you?



Head over for more 'feet fun' !!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

great capture!

K said...

Cute! The feet theme was so much fun to work on, wasn't it?

Katelyn said...

Love it! Have a great week :)

Windows Wide Open said...

Wonderful perspective, love it!

~~

mrssoup said...

So fantastic! What cute little running feets!

Herb of Grace said...

Well, I can't tell exactly, but I'd guess he's very intent on getting somewhere-- determination in that tread. Since we're talking about a boy here, I'm gonna guess he's headed for some food :)

Patty said...

Great picture!!

Billykidd said...

super composition in this shot. love it.

The Dillon 6 said...

cute picture!

Scrolled on through, and I love your style!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

I like the crop. I like how you left area in front of his feet to see where he is going. It make me curious where he has been too!