My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 9, 2009

Week Five: Silly Faces

Silly Adults: (at least sam thinks so!)


Silly Kid:








Check out all the other great Silly Faces Here!

14 comments:

Randi said...

Such a silly boy! Great photo, perfect for the theme :)

Cari said...

Love it. Should be a winner. Thanks for turning me on to the i heart faces site!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

how FUNNY are those?? SWEET!

drewmark19 said...

I just love photos with grandparents in them. You can't get the same kind of interaction that you do with a grandkid and grandparent. What a sweet (and silly) photo.

...and nothing says silly like a kid sticking his tongue out! :)

Christina said...

Love the silly happy boy! Great photo!

Heather said...

Great faces! I'm just loving all the silliness, aren't you?!

Life with Kaishon said...

Are those silly adults grandparents? What a great picture. That made my night better. I just LOVE Grandparents. They are the best kind of people on the planet!

Boybarian Dad said...

Very cute and silly. I like it.

Becca said...

cute pics!

Katarina said...

those are sweet.

SKELLER said...

pull the ears and out comes the tongue?!? so darling!

theArthurClan said...

Really cute silly photos! My silly of my son this week involved his tongue too. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

The Nordrik-Hansens Fotoblogg said...

Hi from Norway! What great photos! Thanks for the visit on my blog..Have a nice day! -Linda:)

Jackie said...

Can't get enough of the silly boys, and yours is no different. Great photo!