My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 22, 2009

iHeartFaces Week 7: Black & White


This was difficult for me, because black & white is my absolute favorite! It is timeless... and makes for some beautiful shots! I cannot wait to see everyone's entries this week.




Go check out everyone else's entries here!

20 comments:

Allyson said...

awww baby belly!!!

McKay Family said...

I like the vignetting on this one!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Yes, very nice vignetting! great shot.

Rebekah said...

Aww... such a great picture!!

Melinda said...

What a cool photo!

Alexia said...

I love B&W too - it's hard to pick a favorite when their b&w!

Adrienne in Ohio said...

Very cute! One of my boys is always chewing his shirt, too. I have no idea why--it can't really taste good. :)

Sharon said...

Very nice! :)

Jaden Paige said...

I LOVEEEE this photo!

It is so great! Baby belly is the cutest... And his expression is awesome!

Great shot :)

Michelle said...

Tee hee.......that belly shot is to die for. :)

Life with Kaishon said...

Stunning. I absolutely love this picture.

Miti said...

He's a cutie! I love faded frame surrounding him. Great job!

Kate said...

So stinkin cute!!! Love it!

Carebear said...

Cute. Love the vignette!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OK hUBBA
hUBBA

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT CUTE POSE LOOK OUT g Q THISIS SDORABLE.

EliseK said...

That belly is so cute!

SKELLER said...

I so totally love his little round belly up front & center!! very cute :-)

Kate said...

So yummy! He's precious!

Siw Aina said...

Oh my, this is just priceless, awsome shot!

drewmark19 said...

So fun! What is it with boys showing off their bellies? :)