My view

Welcome to 'Bird's Eye View'!

When I was 18 my father handed me a Nikon and told me to get in the car. We drove through sleepy little Iowa towns and down winding gravel roads. He started me on what will be a life long journey of seeing the world through the lens of my camera.

To me photography is an art. The art of capturing a moment or a natural expression is what I love to do. I will give you direction and then find your personality within that pose.

What I see through my lens is no different than what you see every day - the only difference is I have the ability to stop time and provide you with those memories.

Contact me at katie (dot) reints (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about a session.

...or find me on facebook!

Bird's Eye View Photography by Katie Reints


Welcome them home

Welcome them home
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, February 15, 2009

iHeartFaces Week 6: Wonder

My entry for week 6 kids, 'Wonder' -
Sam was have a great time discovering the outdoors that day!


To see all the other 'wonder'ful entries click here.


24 comments:

Brooke said...

Stopping by from I Heart Faces. What a fun entry and makes me anxious for summer again!

Adrienne in Ohio said...

What a cute entry!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

So sweet!!!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

what a perfect entry wonder great job.

Lolli said...

Absolutely perfect!! I love it!

Sharon said...

Very nice! :)

Queen of the Gillards said...

Wonderful picture!You can tell he was fascinated by the grass.

Randi said...

Great photo! I love watching toddlers explore :)

Becca said...

great picture - he's such a cutie exploring the grass like that! :-)

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

A great example of wonder!

Christi said...

So cute and fun. Love it.

Life with Kaishon said...

I love this picture very, very much! The pretty green grass. His reaching hands. Everything. What a perfectly delightful entry to wonder!

drewmark19 said...

I love how kids don't hesitate to go in and get a close-up view. This is a great illustration of kids' natural curiosity.

Crystal said...

Doesn't it make you wish you could remember what it felt like the first time you touched grass or felt it on your bare feet. Great picture.

micki said...

I love watching kids explore the world. Great entry!

Carebear said...

Such a cute photo. I love that age when they're just starting to be really mobile enough to interact with every level of the world. Fun shot!

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Aww, so sweet! I love the way you captured his body language!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

SO sweet!!

Melinda said...

Great photo! Love the depth of field!

Jennifer said...

Oh, how sweet! What a perfect moment captured.

Kristi said...

Isn't it amazing what children can find in what we take for granted! And boy - does that green grass look good!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

FANTASTIC!!!!

illahee said...

oh, love the color! cute boy, too.

SKELLER said...

I'm a total sucker for that toddler squat!! Don't I wish I could do that without limping to a standing position again!?!?!? ;-)

Totally cute picture. Love his fascination with his find.